.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Old Army's Blog

My Life and Opinions about life in Nevada & now Texas!!!

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am a Retired Army guy, who is old fashioned and progressive. You know a living oxymoron! My Favorite blogs: http://jetiranger.tripod.com/BLOG/ & http://www.usinkorea.org/

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Texas Weather

Wow, the weather here has been just great. Only had to turn the heater onjust enough to warm the bathroom up for a shower. I am surprised as it looks as though winter is just skipped. That does not look good for summer as without a couple of good freezes the bug will be out in full force. Do miss the mountians in Nevada and trips up to Lake Tahoe. There is as much good eating here in Dallas/Ft Worth as there was in Reno but it is not in as concentrated an area. I am looking forword to playing a little more racquetball here but most of the players are way out of my league, but who knows might be able to find an instructor. If anyone out there instructs in the Keller, TX area let me know. Take care. I might have some pictures of my DelSol with the new Mods up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home