.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Old Army's Blog

My Life and Opinions about life in Nevada & now Texas!!!

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am a Retired Army guy, who is old fashioned and progressive. You know a living oxymoron! My Favorite blogs: http://jetiranger.tripod.com/BLOG/ & http://www.usinkorea.org/

Friday, September 02, 2005

Texas or bust!

Well, I leave 6 Sept for Fort Worth Texas. I am Happy to finnally be on this next journey of my life. It may be a long time befor I blog again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are cybercops browser-challenged?
Bloggers and readers commenting on CNET News.com say no. Police and other investigators who examine PCs to uncover Web surfing history just aren't looking in the right places, they say.
It's really nice to find blogs like yours. I hope more and more people like you write a lot of stuffs you are
talking about.

Chairman of the Board is a topic that is also nice to discuss. I hope
you can do some Chairman of the Board related stuff.

More power to you!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home