.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Old Army's Blog

My Life and Opinions about life in Nevada & now Texas!!!

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am a Retired Army guy, who is old fashioned and progressive. You know a living oxymoron! My Favorite blogs: http://jetiranger.tripod.com/BLOG/ & http://www.usinkorea.org/

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gas Prices

Well Dallas Fort Worth, I have found a sure way to increase your gas milage

DRIVE THE DAMN SPEED LIMIT!

I have tried it for a week and have saved a 1/4 tank of gas. I guess that some people just do not care, 10-20 mph over the posted speed, weaving in and out of traffic talking on the cell or worse driving 80 and putting on lipstick in the mirror and almost running a semi off the road. What is up with that? Where is the Highway patrol or police presence on the highways. I am not perfect in my driving, but please do something about the people who are endangering lives on the morning commute my kids give me enough gray hair I don't need any more help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home