.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Old Army's Blog

My Life and Opinions about life in Nevada & now Texas!!!

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am a Retired Army guy, who is old fashioned and progressive. You know a living oxymoron! My Favorite blogs: http://jetiranger.tripod.com/BLOG/ & http://www.usinkorea.org/

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Price fairness?

A statement on the news last night really stuck with me. The jist of the statement from the California man was price of gas goes up, cost of housing goes up, cost of utilities, food & clothes all go up the only thing that does not rise is wages. Let me give you an example. The average cost of a house in Fallon & Fernley was about $110-150,000 in three years that cost has doubled. Has the average wage for the Navy done that no, has anybody’s pay increased by even half that. The answer is NO! When I arrived here the cost of a gal of unleaded was $1.79 it is now $2.39 and will be over $3.50 soon. Where is the extra money to come from for people to pay these increased costs? I do not see Oil companies reducing their profits as a matter of fact, they are hirer than ever. The only one getting a pay increase is the CEO’s not the workers. The City manager of Reno makes more than the governor of the State. Not to say he is not doing a good job but, Is he that good that we need to spend the money on him and not pump a little more into teacher salaries? Is this fair? I guess that is life but it seems a shame that people who educate our future leaders make on the level of what I consider very minimul for a state that has such a large industry income. Ok I’ll get off the soap box.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO parisok !!
This blog called Price fairness? is one I just came across while looking over the net the last while. Do you have any e book with resell right ? I almost typed Grey Poupon. haha. My BAD spelling!! LOL - (:--). If you've ever come across e book with resell right I was curious if you did anything with it?

I've got a FREAKING pile! & been trying to sell em online. What a uphill learning curve!
How long you been blogging?

Keep up the (:0) work !

Chad again.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO parisok !!
This blog called Price fairness? is one I just came across while looking over the net the last while. Do you have any master resell rights ? I almost typed Grey Poupon. haha. My BAD spelling!! LOL - (:--). If you've ever come across master resell rights I was curious if you did anything with it?

I've got a FREAKING pile! & been trying to sell em online. What a uphill learning curve!
How long you been blogging?

Keep up the (:0) work !

Chad again.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings parisok !!
I just wanted to thank - you for leaving your comments turned on for your post called Price fairness?. I'm always searching and keeping an eye out for more blogs and sites about ebook with master resell right .
Pardon my bad typing! LOL - (:--).

Say, I'm curious if you've ever seen a ebook with master resell right ? Do you sell them too?

So far I've sold a few - it's been interesting to say the least. Lot's of hard work. Errggg. Mostly been marketing them through my site called: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .

Ooops, this post is a bit more than planned,
Well,
Keep your (:--) UP anyhow and God Bless ya!
Chad.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi parisok, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for leather laptop briefcases related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for ##LINK"" related ideas today. Thanks.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mighty Blogalicious, blog posting to you parisok !
I'm always looking for more ebook author ebook resell right . Watch out for my BAD grammar! (:--)
Do you have any ebook author ebook resell right on your Price fairness? blog?
Curious to how you've been using your's if you have any - ever sold any?
Here's what I did with mine: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .
Have a kick butt day and don't let the bad bloggers get you down !

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home