.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Old Army's Blog

My Life and Opinions about life in Nevada & now Texas!!!

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am a Retired Army guy, who is old fashioned and progressive. You know a living oxymoron! My Favorite blogs: http://jetiranger.tripod.com/BLOG/ & http://www.usinkorea.org/

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

School Vouchers in Nevada?

Are school vouchers needed or fair? My question is that if you will give some parents vouchers to send their kids to private schools then are you giving vouchers to parents who are already sending them there? The ability to learn has some to do with the school environment, but the home environment and parental involvement is probably most important. If the child does not study at the public school, then what makes you think this habit will change at a private one. Read up on it, ask who it really benefits or could the money be better spent in the public system. I think you know my answer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello parisok,
I was doing some research about traffic school los angeles county and came across your School Vouchers in Nevada? blog. I'm not sure i found everything I needed exactly about traffic school los angeles county however I still found your information very useful so I thought I would say thanks for the info.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home